At Bishop Martin our curriculum is built around the National Curriculum. As a church school our Christian ethos is at the heart of this.
- develops the whole person - values, attitudes, knowledge, skills and understanding
- is broad, balanced and has clear progression in subject knowledge and skills
- develops childrens' knowledge and understanding of modern-cultural Britain and our diverse community
- is filled with rich first-hand purposeful experiences and uses expertise beyond the classroom
- teaches children about the developing world, environment and society we live
- is flexible and responsive to individual needs and interests.
On each curriculum page you will find National Curriculum content for each year group and Long Term Plans can be found on each class page.
To find out more about the National Curriculum please click on the link below.
Please follow the links below for more information about individual subjects.