Special Educational Needs
At Bishop Martin we are devoted to developing and enriching the lives of children. To achieve this, the staff regularly differentiate to ensure all children have access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
Bishop Martin have a holistic approach when identifying the needs of children with SEN. The SENCo ensures the needs of all children are addressed by following the SEND Code of Practice and by keeping inclusion at the heart of this process.
Bishop Martin liaise with a wide variety of external agencies to support the provision in place for children with SEN, these include:
- Educational Psychologist - 0151 225 6664
- ADHD Foundation - 0151 237 2661
- Speech and Language Therapy - 0151 237 2661
- SENISS (Special Educational Needs Inclusion Support Service) - 0151 233 5988
- School Family Support Service - 0151 233 8231
- Occupational Therapy - 0151 252 5236
- Seedlings - 0151 707 1025
- SEN Consortia - 0800 085 2022
- Educational Welfare Officer - 0151 233 3916
Please find below important documents regarding our SEND provision.
- To improve provision for pupils who have special educational needs and / or disabilities.
Our SEND Lead is Emma Millington you can contact her via the school phone on 0151 428 6295 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org